Monday, February 25, 2008

Pouncing Pouncing Pouncing



Didn't have much time this week end for card making. Saturday was my Florida groups get together at Scrap and Stamp Art Studio in Lecanto. I demo'd my favorite TJ technique veined marble. Surprised a few how that webbing can perk up any background. Even ones they had decided to throw away. We also used a stamp from Coronado Islands called the Bloomer. I had bought one of theses stamps about 4 years ago in Ohio before I moved here. Hadn't used it much. Dawn demo'd this and I bought a smaller sized one. I think this is the size for me. The first card uses the little roses I made. They are just the right size. The second card is the first made from all my pouncing. A technique in the current TJ issue. I spent several hours Saturday evening pouncing. I pounced Lumieres, alcohol ink, Acrylic dabbers, dye inks and Glimmer Mists. They were all over the kitchen. The bunny birthday card uses one that was pounced with dye inks. The bunny is from House Mouse. I also did some punching and piercing; which I have noticed everyone doing. Will be adding more pounced cards and I did get an Opalite Pad to try out and compare with Brilliance. I can tell you the Opalite is way brighter. I will post that picture to. Have to finish the card.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Cards Pat, I love doing the pouncing technique.

Anonymous said...

Your cards are beautiful Pat, but your work always is! : )