Saturday, February 9, 2008

This afternoons work



In between laundry and sweeping I was able to try out a few techniques from the TJ Feb issue . The first card uses Reinker Splash and Penciled Twinks. I have had my H2Os for a long time. They have gotten little use until today. I twinked up lots of images. Really like this technique. The Reinker Splash is wonderful too. So shiney and you never know how much EP is going to stick. The Rose stamp is from River City Rubber. The second card uses the Penciled Twinks technique. The sunflower is from I Brake for Stamps. I cut it out and added it to a number of layers. Had to include a small piece of my all time favorite Veined Marble. Thanks for looking. Watch for tomorrows post. I will add a few more cards then.

5 comments:

Shirley said...

What really great cards. Your choices for colors really show off your artwork well!

TFS

Linda Carson said...

GORGEOUS, GORGEOUS!

FireCracker082 said...

gorgeous colors in these Pat!

Jennifer_GlitterInMyHair said...

I love both of these, they are just gorgeous! I like the little veined marble strip especially, it's very striking.

Anonymous said...

Love the flowers!