Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Sketch Challenge #7


I finally got a chance to finish my card for the Techno Stampers Monday morning Sketch Challenge this evening. You can see her Blog here: http://technostamper.blogspot.com/. Stamps, ink & paper are SU. I have had this set for awhile and have used all of them but the border stamp which is hidden under the squares. After stamping it and coloring in I wondered why. I love it and will be using it on the next card I make. I also did the stippling with this gadget I've had for awhile called a texture brush. I like how it looks so will be using that more often also. A little bit of Glossy accents sprinkled with glitter on the bee's wings finished it off.

1 comment:

MJ said...

Ohhh, there is an oldie but a goodie! That used to be my favorite set. Great choice love the strip of flowers. Thanks for playing.