Monday, July 14, 2008

New group** New Sketch Challenge

I joined a group this week end called **Card of the Week: All Things Paper Crafting **. I'm still searching through the group. Looks like a great site. They have a sketch challenge also. And I really enjoy them so ................After I finally found where it was posted this afternoon I searched through my basket to see if I could find an image for the card. I came out with this pinecone I had done some time ago with Dreamweavers paste. I chalked it and matched the chalk colors with card stock. It was just a little blah for me so I went back and came out with this Cuttlebugged strip of red. Just what it needed.


This group can be found at cardoftheweek.ning.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pat
Your blog is looking so ooo good and your cards are wonderful TFS..........Lis

Shirley said...

The card is wonderful. Love this technique and want to start doing it. LaVerne Wilson also does lovely cards with this.