Saturday, August 9, 2008

Time for creating

Well today has been one of those days where I take everything I have been working on and finally put them together. My basket runneth over big time. Since we visited Custers Last Stamp this week I got motivated to try out her charm technique. I really like it. See that sea shell it was gold. The stamp is hers also as is the background behind the stamp. I've been looking for a cute sea horse. Think I found him. Everything is done with PearlX and EP. Very quick and easy and looks good too. The stamps in second picture are from a stamp co. I just started dealing with called Firecracker Designs by Pamela. I embossed the flowers in gold and then just used sponge daubers to add color. Another quick and easy background.




Now this rose image I never get tired of. I really like this stamp. It is from Penny Black. I got it at a used stamp sale. What a find!! There's that Faux Marbeling Technique I absolutely love doing or maybe I just like to spray webbing. Whatever it is I like the way it looks and it really adds something to a card. The sentiment is from PaperTrey ink. The last card also uses a sentiment from PaperTrey ink and a new stamp I just bought from Fancy pants designs. A little sponging, a little marker and some glitter finishes it off. I love this set of markers I bought called Atyou spica glitter pens. Comes in 12 colors and goes on marvelously. You can outline with it or color in the images on dark card stock is awesome. It doesn't stick up like Stickles. There's just a hint of glitter right where you want it.




Now I'm off to continue my card making marathon.. Hope you're all having a great day.

No comments: