Friday, December 26, 2008

computer problems

Just wanted to let you know my fun has ended for a few days. Computer died last night. Hopefully I'll be back on soon. I have been asked how do you post to a blog. Well all you have to do is click on the subject for the post you would like to comment on. In this case it would be computer problems. A new screen will pop up with the whole post in it. Scroll all the way down to the bottom. There will be a place for you to write. If you don't have a google account click on Annonymouse (excuse the spelling) but sign your name to the comment you made so I know who has written me. That's all there is to it. Hope to write you soon. I had a few more Tutorials ready for you. This time I think we need a new computer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas,
Michael (Moms favorite)