Sunday, December 7, 2008

A few more Christmas cards

It's a bit chilly here this morning. Almost brings back memories of the Northern December. Glad to know though that it will only be here for today and tomorrow we will be back to normal. My kind of winter. No boots, shovels or large heavy coats for us anymore. The batch of cards I addressed last week end were mailed and now I'm starting on the second set. Have the envelopes all addressed. Just need to fill them and will get them off in tomorrows mail.

This first one is Stencil & Paste which I chalked .



The stamp for this one is from I Brake for Stamps. It's embossed and water colored.



This last one is also from I Brake for Stamps. I did a reversed spotlight technique.

1 comment:

Ennii said...

Really grate!
First time I see smt like this! :)
fantastic.