Sunday, December 21, 2008

vacation day 2

Husband is home on vacation too. Luckily he is busy cleaning his room. Been in there 2 hours and I can't tell he's done anything. He's a shuffler. Oh well it's keeping him busy. Finished up a few more Collage cards from yesterday. All stamps are from I Break for Stamps and A Time to Stamp. I'm not quite sure the 2 bird ones are done. I think they need something else. Possibly a feather charm.







The yellow and pink butterfly card is a Smoosh. Just took yellow and pink Brilliance and smooshed it around the card stock. It was the only paper I didn't cover with webbing yesterday. The butterfly is embossed with gold and then sponged with distressed inks and cut out. Added a few Nestabilities and some bling.



The last card today uses a technique from TJ called Glimmering Silk. It has a real sparkling look to it you can't see in the picture. Stamps are from I Brake for Stamps. Added a few white dots with a glaze pen.



Well don't forget I will be adding a "how to" for something this week. I just need to keep the husband busy so I can stamp. Hope everyone has a wonderful Holiday.

No comments: