Monday, January 12, 2009

Mojo Monday Sketch #69

It's time for another sketch. My goal this year is to complete this sketch challenge every Monday. This sketch is interesting. I looked through my basket but needed to gather a few things to complete this card. I really try to stick to what is in this basket so I'm not mind boggled with everything I have while enjoying my play time.
Here's the sketch

and here's my card

the stamp is from I Brake for Stamps. I just gave a demo on using Nestabilties Saturday. So I am going to be doing a tutorial on one of the techniques I was trying to show them. A closer look for them of what I was trying to demo. So watch for that.

1 comment:

Maggie Lamarre said...

I luv luv the Asian feel :)
Thanks for stopping at
http://www.cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com
Maggie