Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Relaxin and a stampin

I had a medical scare the last day of my vacation I have not talked about. Kind of ruined my creating. Yesterday I went to the gyno and I'm sure the test is going to come back perfectly fine. I'm planning to change our family doctor as she should have known what I was told yesterday. So we await the results but I am not worried. We'll know for sure in 2 weeks. But anyways I came home and sat down at my desk and for the first time in weeks cards were being put together. I pulled out my basket, grabbed a handful of paper and images and away I went. So relaxing!!! I only wish I had today off to so I could continue but when I get home today after I cover everything up for the cold snap coming I will be right back at my desk. Here are a few of what I did. This was folded for a Flap Fold card but I decides to leave the flap off and add the lacey look on the back of the card. A Martha Stewart Puunch. The dragonfly is stencil/paste. Oh and the background is, what a surprise, my favorite webbing.

Then I had this napkin already waxed. Such a pretty tulip. More of the lace on the back of the card and a Cuttlebug background.

This card uses a water technique I like, a cuttlebugged sand dollar and the image is from Stampendous. The first time I have ever used it.


This last one uses a Cuttlebugged background with a shimmer sheetz ( no longer available anywhere ) A stencil/paste snowman and a Cuttlebug snowflake. I just bought this die and folder. I think there are going to be some discontinued items soon so if you were wanting a folder or a die you better get it now. I heard 10 new folders were being introduce at CHA. Along with the 16 + Nestabilities being introduced they are trying to enable us big time.


And now I'm off to work. Create something today and have fun.

No comments: