Sunday, February 1, 2009

Graduation already??


My baby will be graduating in May and I am making her announcements. Isn't this cute. We're hoping for a few scholarships to help pay for college. She wants to be a zoologist. Looked everywhere for a cute stamp and found this one at Whipper Snappers. We aren't the serious type. We like cutesy animals. Exactly why my yard looks like a petting zoo. Gosh it really hard to believe she's graduating from High School. It seems like just yesterday...................... Well you know the story. My tests came back normal so the medical scare we had at the beginning of last month is behind us. That's good news. I just pre-ordered a few of the new Spellbinders dies. I was so bad. Will have to wait till sometime in March or April for those to come. Now waiting to see what the new Cuttlebug folders look like. I'm sure I'll need a few of those also.

No comments: