Monday, March 9, 2009

I'm in " Just Cards"


Just got the notice in todays mail. This is the card. The Pinecone and the Moose are McGill punches. The tree is from I Brake for Stamps. The blue is chalk. I was real surprised. Don't even remember making it let alone sending it in. I need to get moving on making more to send in to the different magazines. It's been since Nov. so I need to get motivated. To busy doing other things I guess.
Are all of you as worn out as I am today. This changing of time has done me in. It was so hard to get up this morning. Good thing I had to go to work or I might not have gotten up. Yesterday we had a wonderful day. Went to the Strawberry Festival. Ate some strawberries of course. Bought some crafts. Enjoyed the time with family. Went to Stumpknockers for lunch and then spent the rest of the afternoon sitting in my swing reading the paper and watching the wild turkeys run around the pasture. The weather was super and it was so nice sitting there relaxing. Now on to work on my Mojo Monday Sketch.

No comments: