Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Mojo Monday and a my new stamp

I look forward to coming home from work every Monday to see what the Sketch is this week. I am also determined to complete it on Monday too. So far so good. I just got my order from I Brake for Stamps and sat down with my Copics to color in this Peacock. He was just too big for the sketch so I looked through my stamps and came up with this PSX heart. I really wanted to stamp it in brown but I also wanted to use my Copics so I am here to tell you Adirondack ink does not smear. This brown is Expresso. The list of Copics used is below the picture.








I have been looking for a realistic peacock and on the I Brake for Stamps Yahoo group someone showed a card they had made with it. I went searching and found it and now it is mine along with a few other stamps. You can't buy just one now can you. Again I used Copics and have included the color list with my picture. I think these are fast turning into my favorite stamping supply.


2 comments:

Bev said...

Stunning cards - amazing colours

Vivi Casale said...

Pat, I loved both cards.. WOW.. peacock is amazing!!
hugs
Vivi Casale