Tuesday, March 31, 2009

This weeks Mojo and my new Spellbinder dies have arrived

Now I just need time to play with them. I'll be on a weeks vacation soon though so I know what I will be doing. In the mean time Monday has come and gone. I did get my Sketch card finished. As you can see the Raspberry Tart paper was still on my desk. I'm really liking it and I really like this sketch. Does anyone know why SU discontinued Purely Pomegranate when it goes so well with this paper. What were they thinking. The rose is a favorite from TAC. I use it a lot.



Here is a sneak peak at one of my new dies. This is part of the Miniabilities. There are 8 little flowers in this set. They are going to make really nice embellishments. I stenciled these with SU inks before I removed each one from the die. I hope to play with a few more before the week end so be on the watch out for more.

1 comment:

Anne Laflamme said...

Very beautiful card... the rose is gorgus...