Saturday, April 18, 2009

Back from Ohio

Had a great visit with my 2 boys. It was cold but I survived. Of course they thought I whined way to much about it. We learned to play the Wii and my Husband played Guitar Hero. Saw all the changes that have taken place since we moved to Florida. Had dinner with my Brother and SIL, my Sister and BIL, my 2 sons and DILs, 2 Grandsons and my daughter, her friend and my 2 Grandaughters. Here we all are




My youngest son bought a house after I left Ohio so this was my first time seeing it. It's an older house with great walls and wood floors. New windows that open out so you can wash them. Great idea. They should have lots of fun making it their own as they decorate. For us it's great to be home. Back to being warm and getting back into the routine here. Maybe next winter we'll try a trip again if we can find someone to take over the farm chores for us. It's kind of hard to take a vacation with all these critters.

1 comment:

Joe C said...

Looks like you had a good time!