Friday, May 8, 2009

Bad week but I finally found my Mojo



Bad bad bad week. Lots of wallowing in self pity and crying for days. Then I was told the devil was having a good time playing with me. That woke me up.I said you are right but he's not going to get me. So no more whining. Last night I sat down and did not go to bed until I got my Monday Mojo sketch done. I ended up with 2 cards. The first one uses my new SU paper that just came in the mail along with a new Inkadinkado owl. Pretty spring colors. It got the thumbs up from daughter as she walked by.




The other one uses more of that SU paper and a new stamp from I Brake for Stamps. It's from the Stampin Back line. I used a piece of a background I had made. My favorite kind of background. The Smooshing kind. This stamp was perfect. I had been wanting a few solid type stamps for just this purpose. I Brake for Stamps was my enabler for this. They had several flower ones and now I have them.


Well thank goodness it's Friday. I am going to play all day tomorrow to make up for my lack of creativity this week. And next week has to be better!!

1 comment:

bizestampin said...

Just Beautiful Work Pat! I must say you need to be a demonstrator for SU. I love what you did with the papers. Are you sure you don't want to join up? they do have a special $75 join up right now. Then you can get lots of deliveries right to your door at discount. You always seem to bounce back even after having such a bad day. Love your perserverance and courage.
Debi