Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Mojo Sketch and a quick background tutorial

I should have had this ready yesterday as I am having an unexpected vacation, instead I started ripping the house apart. Everything has moved and all are being tortured as they try to find things. love it!. So while I was doing this I thought I'd show you a quick background. Here's my card and the sketch.


Take your card stock and rub chalk into it with a cotton ball adding as many colors as you like. Fill in your piece.

Now take a straight edge and run the eraser down whatever you are using forming white lines. Make these lines go in all directions and add as many as you want.

You'll end up with something that looks like this. Spray it with a sealer. This Krylon Fixatif is excellent because you can stamp on it.

Now you can stamp on your background. Here I used SU stamp set "Playful Petals". I stamped the larger flower several times colored and cut them out in different sections and layered them. Colored part of the background also using Metallic pencils.

No comments: