Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Mojo 90

Here's my card for this weeks sketch. Not sure how I feel about it. I started out with the image. It's from a clear set of Inkadinkado. Liked them when I bought them but got home and stamped them and quickly lost interest. So while looking for an image I came across this one and decided to give it a chance. Part is pencil and part is chalk. OK. Moved onto the background and found this piece of navy I webbed. Thought COOL that goes together well. Now I needed a piece to make the diamond behind my image. Man I tried everything I had. Nothing worked. No paper, no card stock, NOTHING!! Decided upon this small bit of a saran wrap scrunch technique. Liked it but didn't love it. Totally gave up on the circle thingy. Plopped a flower from yesterdays coloring up there and there you have it. Thank goodness this card is done! It would've haunted me forever if I hadn't finished it. Although I'm not really sure it's finished but it's put away for now in the waiting to be mailed out pile. I shall send it to someone and let them figure out what it needs. What a time I had making this thing.


No comments: