Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Christmas times a coming

I had an unscheduled day off on Monday. No where to go and nothing to do. It was glorious. My Mom and Dad came out for the morning. Dad bush hogged the pasture and Mom fed treats to the animals.






Then I sat down and spent hours working on Christmas cards. I thought I would show you a couple. This snowman is from Whippersnapper. The blue cards background is pad direct to raised areas after embossing in the CB folder. The black cards background uses the same folder but is made with Coredinations CS and sanded. Popped up the Poinsettia and the little bird and added a little Stickles Frosted Lace.




This next one I saw on a couple of blogs this week. Thought wow that is cute and began cutting out pieces. Then began to assemble. For me this was more of a pain than cute in the end. Got one to turn out right and gave up. But it is a cute idea.



This card I received from Debi Pippen in a swap. I am casing it for sure.



My last card uses an image I received in a swap. Santa is chalked and the little tree is a Cuttlebug die.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All your christmas cards are lovely
and your blog looks super

Lis