Friday, January 29, 2010

Cuttlebug embossing

I am using this year to figure out how to use all those gadgets we buy and then can't make them work. So far I have been given a bag of items to work with and at my Stamping in Florida group get togethers I am going to show them how to use them. This question was posted on the group the other day so I thought I would start with this here. Lis wondered how to emboss with Spellbinder dies. This is how I do it. Start your layer with the A plate. Then the B plate. Followed by your card stock and the die with the edges facing down.

Put your C plate on top and run it through your cuttlebug.



Remove the C plate and turn your die over leaving the paper in it. So we still have the A Plate. Then the B plate and our die with the cut out still in it.


Now lay your Spellbinder rubber mat on top

Then 4 pieces of scrap card stock cut to size.

Add a B plate to the top and run it through the Cuttlebug

And here is what you end up with. Hope this helps Lis.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Pat
I am headed for the Big shot to practice
Your the best.

Lis

Anonymous said...

Oh boy, I have always wondered how to do this. Thanks for the tut! kren