Sunday, July 18, 2010

A Challenge

I just found this blog the other day. Don't remember how. I'm sure it was a link to a link. So glad I found it. They are a group of ladies called the Stamping B's design team. This is their mission statement:
We stamp for the utter enjoyment of stamping. Rules be damned! We will enjoy each other's creations by commenting on them, praising them, and NEVER having a negative impact on another person's stamping in any way!
I love this. They are just a group that challenges each other to make a card. This weeks challenge can be found here:
http://stampinbsdesignteam.blogspot.com/2010/07/challenge-67-july-15-july-22-2010.html
You are to make a card where the Sentiment is the focal point. I've decided to play along and every Thursday they offer a new challenge. I will be a permanent player here.
Here's my card.


The sentiment is from I Brake for Stamps. The background is a resist technique. The rose is from Spellbinders. A Shapeabilities. And the punch is a Martha Stewart.

Well I loaded up my desk with pieces parts and images I have received from other stampers. Have several cards in different stages of completion. I will be showing them to you in a couple of days as I finish with them. Sometimes it is fun to work with something you don't own. The trouble is if you really like it then you have to have it. I'm really liking these Martha Stewart Punch around the Page punches I bought although I wish they weren't limited to certain sizes. But you can make them work for your card fronts. I also just received my Sea Shell Impressibilities and I'm really liking this one. I have a card started with this also. Can hardly wait to see how it turns out.

3 comments:

Benzi said...

Your card is beautiful and I really love that shapeabilities you used. Awesome! So glad you're enjoying the Stampin B's challenges. We look forward to seeing you next week.

Pat said...

Thanks. I will be there for sure!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Wonderful use of the embossed flower! Thanks for playing with the B's!