Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Back to my Christmas cards

This card has no layers at all. I cut my card stock 4 1/4 x 11 for a bottom opening card. I used my Snowflake Cuddlebug folder to emboss the top and bottom of my card. For those asking how is that possible if this card has no layers, the snowflake design is also on the back of the card.  I then used my Scor-Pal to score a line where the design ends.  Stamped my image from CTMH in the blank space. I colored with dye ink right from the pad. That used to be the only way I ever colored. I haven't done it in so long. I need to get back to using this method. It is so easy and looks great. Then I hit the snowflakes with my Essential glue Pad and sprinkled glitter all over. The whole thing is covered with glitter. I used Stickles for my image. This card I am entering into the Scrappy Frog **Christmas Card** Challenge.

Here are the details:
  • Stamps - CTMH
  • Ink - Archival Blacck and various Adirondack dye ink pads
  • Paper - white card stock
  • Accessories - Essential Glue Pad, Sparkle n Sprinkle Sparkling Snow glitter, Cuddle bug Snowflake embossing folder, Frosted Lace Stickles

No comments: