Sunday, November 7, 2010

Gots me some new stamps just in time for this weeks challenges

I haven't bought any new stamps for quite sometime so decided to treat myself. I was so excited when the package came I ordered more. Those should be here tomorrow so be prepared to see all my new rubber. This first card was for Paper Craft Star's Simon says challenge. I say was because when I went to upload it after hours of trying to figure out the layers the challenge had closed. I guess there is only a 2 or 3 day time limit. I will have to watch this the next time but I wanted to show you the card anyways. We were given the dimensions for the card and layers. Then you were to add a punch, buttons and ribbon.
 
        Here are the details:
  • Stamps - I Brake for Stamps
  • Card stock - white & Brocade Blue, Paper- My Minds Eye
  • Ink- memento Black and Copics R35,R37,R59,Y15,YG03,YG63G28,BG10
  • Accessories - Martha Stewart Punch, a corner rounder, Spellbinder Imbressibilities
This card is not for a challenge but the stamp is new. I won it in some blog candy. The prize came from the company Sky Blue Pink. They sell lots of embellishment type things. You'll see more in my next post. I was thrilled with the package I put together.The background is an old stenciled piece I had made. Didn't care for it and sprayed it with webbing and wha laa.

Here are the details:
  • Stamps - Tim Holtz
  • Ink - Archival Jet Black- Memento Summer Sky, Bahama Blue and Paris Dusk
  • Card Stock - White, Soft Sky and Glossy Black
  • Accessories - Silver Stickles and TomBow Markers
Here is one last farm picture. My husband loves those pigs and this one is sad and lonely because her roommate is on her honeymoon. So hubby was trying to show her a good time.

No comments: