Wednesday, December 15, 2010

A change of Theme

I don't know about you but I am already tired of Christmas cards and winter cards and it's not even winter yet. LOL It is just too cold here in Florida. I moved to be warm. So today I just had to work with some springy colors and a new stamp . My first card is for The Speedy the Cats Friends challenge--Paper piecing. The little squirrel is stamped on paper and then cut out. The sentiment was also stamped on the same paper as the squirrel. I cut a 4" piece of the other DP and cut it into 2" squares to piece my background.



 Here are the details:

  • Stamps - Marks Finest Papers
  • Ink - Archival Jet Black
  • Paper - Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa, Cream - DP from Basic Grey & The Scrapperdashery

My next card is for 2 things at The Paper Craft Planet.  This is for this weeks Sketch Challenge and its for a swap I was in called RAK your Stash. Along with our RAK we sent our partners an image. When we received the one from them were to make a card with it and post the picture. My image came from Italy from a lady named Fiorella. Hope she likes what I did with it.

4 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

EXCELLENT card with the squirrel!! Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!

redwasher1 said...

Gorgeous card and love that layout!!
Thanks for sharing it with us at Speedy's Friends.

Becky said...

Pat both of these are just adorable. Thank you for playing with Speedy's Friends.

Ruth said...

This is a beautiful card! The snow and pearls are gorgeous! Ruth :)