Sunday, December 5, 2010

Let's Ink It Up Challenge #7

Hope you play along with this one. Check out the blog and see what the Design Team has come up with. The Challenge is to Make a Christmas card and be sure to add some sparkle or bling. Challenge closes on Dec. 19. There will be 2 winners and here is what you can win. Our first sponsor is Outlines Rubber Stamps. They are offering a Jewel It Kit valued at $20.00.




Crafty Ribbons is donating a 'Funky Christmas Ribbon Selection box.






Here is my card.

I used a sparkly paper for my background. Sparkly red ribbon topped with some metallic gold ribbon. The image is from I Brake for Stamps and it is embossed with a glittery red EP. Gold metallic ink around the edges and some added red & clear bling. The photo does not let you see all the sparkle. I know you are out there making Christmas cards. So get on over to Lets Ink It Up and enter your card. Remember it must be a stamped image and not a Digi and your card must  Sparkle or have Bling on it.
 

2 comments:

Dragonlady said...

Hi Pat

Great card, love the vintage image.

Hugs Ali x

Unknown said...

Wow Pat I love this image, it look fantastic in red. Cheers Suzanne x