Friday, January 7, 2011

Build a Sketch

The Stamping Vacation is a great source of challenges. My favorite is the Build a Sketch. There are 16 pieces right now and you are given the the number of the pieces you are to use. This month they are 1-2-3-8-14-15. You can play with your scraps and try the different pieces in different order of placement. Did that make sense? Here is my card.

I used 3 different brown backgrounds scraps to make my card. Stamp is from I Brake for Stamps. My resolution is starting off quite well. This is my 4th challenge in 7 days plus I have a swap card made as well as my project for Lets Ink It Up. Watch for that tomorrow. There will be another tutorial to go along with it.

2 comments:

Merry said...

I agree this is a wonderful challenge. I must get my act together and try it this month. Love your card..wonderful layout and terrific sentiment. Thanks for joining in the Build a Sketch challenge at Stamping Vacation

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

WOW! Great card! Love the rolled up flowers and your embossing! Thanks for joining us over at Stamping Vacation!!