Monday, April 11, 2011

Monochromatic Creations Challenge

Stamping Vacation --4-11

This Monochromatic Creations Challenge is to use :

YELLOWS 

Use all and as many shades of yellow as you want but only yellows. You have until May 11th to complete your project. Remember this challenge and all challenges qualify for the monthly prize drawing.


I used my new Spellbinders Rose dies to make my flower. The little label is a Spellbinder dies also and I have sponged it with yellow ink. Now before you say HEY!! you used brown and green. The green is actually a yellow green and the brown is actually a gold. They show darker in my photo. My background is just sponged with yellows and golds in no certain pattern.

1 comment:

Darlene said...

This is SO pretty and I really enjoyed playing along in this challenge! Your card really caught my eye and wanted to commend you on it!!
Thanks for stopping by my blog and for your kind words. If you pop back over and take a look ... I have a really GREAT BLOG CANDY going on starting today. Please check it out HERE