Thursday, May 26, 2011

1-2-3 recipe challenge

Papercraft Star has a challenge this week that uses this great sketch.





The requirements though have you use a recipe. 1 color of card stock. 2 different designer papers. 3 pieces of bling. My flower embellishment was made with one of the new Cuttlebug quilling kits. I fooled around this morning rolling and rolling and rolling. Finally figured it out. No real directions come with the kit. My next one though will be made with really light weight card stock. I think that will roll and fold down so much easier than the SU card stock I used for this one.

3 comments:

Angi Barrs said...

Gorgeous design Pat. I love that flower. Thanks for playing with us at PCS. :)

Kim Duran said...

What a sweet flower! I love the scalloped edges of the petals. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Papercraft Star!

Sleepy Stamper said...

Your flower came out great! The frame is so lovely!