Sunday, July 3, 2011

I love making Fall cards

and when the new swap at Speedy TV was make Fall Cards I went right to work. Luckily the challenge at GAB was to use black, white and what looks like a rusty red color so I was able to make matching backgrounds for the challenge as well as the swap cards. I sponged Mustard, Marmalade, Rusty Hinge and Barn Door Distressed inks over my card stock making the GAB challenge card a little more rusty. Then I spritzed them with water, let them dry and took them outside and sprayed Black and white webbing on them. Both cards are made with stamps from Marks Finest Papers. This is my GAB Challenge card.
 This is my card for the Speedy TV Fall swap. I also sponged Fall colors over my leaf image. The squirrel is colored with Prisma Pencils and Gamsol. The leaves are punches. Now I need to finish my Summer Swap cards. Hopefully I will finish them today.

No comments: