Monday, September 5, 2011

Blinged up crossed papers

I started out this morning working on this card. So glad to have a day off. I dreamed about how to make it all night. Got the background finished and then got mad at my pack rat hubby who was supposed to working on something today and changed his plans for the day to start a new project. He has about 40 new projects waiting to be finished. That really was all I needed to get moving on moving his junk somewhere else. We have this 3rd bedroom which has never been used for anything but holding hubbies  junk. I have wanted for years to get things in order and get him organized. Now he has to because its all sitting in the middle of the living room.  It will take him all week to organize and decide what belongs in the house and what belongs in the garage but it will be worth it. So now I'm back to working on my card in my brand new stamping room. Yeah!!! I've stamped in the kitchen for a couple of years and probably the last 2 I have been stamping in my living room/dining room. Once he moves his things I can start planning what will go in the space. Here's my room. It's not as awesome as a lot of your rooms but it will work just fine for me.
Got my computer, my work desk and all my supplies in one place. Awesome!! So now to my Challenge card. The Speedy the Cats Friends blog calls for "Bling" and Splitcoaststampers Friday Free for All wanted you to "use strips of paper and cross them". The stamps are from the Lilacs in the Summer set from MFP.
Now for my big news I was telling you about last week. Starting in October I will officially be on the Design Team for the Speedy the Cats blog and Marks Finest papers.  I am very excited about this. If you have never checked out the stamps at Marks Finest Papers you really should and while there check out all the supplies they sell. Sign up for an email to get a coupon each month.

4 comments:

Brenda said...

Beautiful card Pat!!! Welcome to the team.

Carol Hurlock said...

Pat this is fabulous. I love the woven paper background. It really highlights those beautiful Lilacs. Just stunning. Welcome to the MFP Design Team. Can't wait to see your more of your work and get to know you. Thank you so much for playing along with Speedy's the Cat Friend's Challenge. It is a pleasure to visit and see what you made for us!

Bear Hugs,
Carol

Winnie and Patty said...

Pat--this is just beautiful! I love the layout and the crossed papers! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Speedy the Cat's Friends challenge!

Designing with Debbie said...

Beautiful card. Love the purples. Welcome to the team. Thanks for playing along with us here at Speedy the Cat's Friends challenge this week. Hope to see you again next week.