Thursday, January 5, 2012

It's time to get back to stamping

It has been so hectic at work and home the last 2 weeks I got nothing stamped. But that all changes now. I need to get back to my routine. This card is for SCS TLC358. The theme this Monday was WET. I made the background way over a year ago and really don't remember what it is but I'm guessing it's Smoosh technique with a mixture of Dye and Pigment reinkers. EP only sticks to the Pigment ink so you have a shiney background with breaks anywhere there was a  Dye ink. I also put Glossy Accents in the center of the flower. All stamps and paper are from MFP a Heinrich Company.

1 comment:

Donna Ellis said...

Wow! It's a lovely card, and a fabulous background. The colors look just like something you would find on your property, Pat! So pretty!