Monday, January 9, 2012

Monday challenges actually finished on Monday

I did it. The Speedy TV challenge is to make a Thank you card. I combined that with the SplitcoastStampers Technique TLC359. We got to choose any technique from last year that we wanted to do. I picked TLC334 Color blocking with a twist. This was a technique I wanted to try when I first saw it but hadn't  gottten around to it. Today was the day. You stamp with your acrylic blocks. I smooshed 3 different colors onto a large square block and stamped it on my card stock. Then I stamped the flowers on top and colored in with markers. Ribbon and stamp from MFP a Heinrich Company.



Then I worked on the CAS card at Splitcoaststampers. CAS152 is a simple challenge. Just use die cuts. I looked through my scrap stash and found all of these shapes. I finished it off with some ribbon from MFP a Heinrich Company.

1 comment:

Designing with Debbie said...

Great cards pat. I love the soft colors you used. Thanks for playing along with us at Friends of SpeedyTV, hope to see you again next week.