Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Playing catch up

Here are a few challenges I worked on today. One is from last week. All are from Splitcoaststampers.

This is for last weeks Wednesdays sketch challenge SC368.  Background is from my stash. Stamps and ribbon from MFP a HC.


This is for Tuesdays Color Combo challenge CC359.  Black, Lime and Poppy. Stamps and ribbon from MFP a HC. I used a Cuttlebug Border embossing folder on the top and bottom of my black layer.



This one is for this Wednesday Sketch challenge SC369. Stamps and twine from MFP a HC. nI colored it with pencil and Gamsol.


1 comment:

Donna Ellis said...

Pat, my favorite is the bird! Not only is the background gorgeous, but the birdie is darling as can be with those pale pastel colors. What did you use to color it, pllease? Just so soft and sweet. Thanks for sharing all 3 cards.