Monday, March 19, 2012

Mondays Challenges


I have combined the Try a Technique and the CAS Challenges at Splitcoast stampers.  TLC369 is to crop your image. I stamped it and colored it in then decided on what part of the image to cut out. CAS162 is a sketch to follow. You have a card to look at and follow the sketch. 



Winter crocus set from Marks Finest Papers a Heinrich Company. 

On Saturday I went to a stamping get together and enjoyed a demo on Cover a Card stamps from Impression Obsession. What cool stamps for background making. This is my favorite and I am going to own it.  I used a sponge and my cloud maker to form the background clouds. 


There also was a demo on the Postage Stamp effect. This is a real nice look and I could get really hooked on it but I must choose my battles. So instead I chose to use the templates for a shadow stamping look. 


The image is from a new MFP a HC set being introduced tomorrow called Lighthouses.

No comments: