Thursday, January 17, 2013

January Blog Hop Day 3



   January Blog Hop! 

This month's New Stamp Set Releases are
Fantastic Dogs Featured January 15
No Sour Grapes Featured January 16
In My Den Featured January 17
Love, Love, Love Featured January 18

Please hop along with us! You have a chance 
 to win one of the above stamp sets! Just comment on the following blogs (don't forget this one), each day for more chances to win! (You do NOT have to comment on all the blogs each day! The names are drawn randomly!) All four winners will be announced on January 19, 2013 on the Mark's Finest Papers blog. You can go back and comment if you missed a day. (HINT: The more you comment, the more chances you have to win and comments on the MFP blog count twice!) The deadline for commenting is 11PM EST on Friday January 18,2013.


Happy New Year!!! Welcome to the first blog hop of 2013! We are so excited to share the great stamp sets we are releasing this month and the months to come. 



 The special stamp set we have for you this month is:
" OH Baby"
 

The mini stamp set we have for you this month is

"Not So Ugly"


Here's my Card:

 

I paper pieced the comfy chair. The window is a die cut. I stamped some trees and sponged a few clouds to put behind it. Added some wall paper and flooring along with the Grandfather clock to finish my room scene. Be sure to check out the blog hop. You could win a great stamp set.

24 comments:

Cathy Dineen said...

What a perfect scene! :)

Janine said...

Great idea - relaxing scene to go with the comfy seat.

Vicky Gould said...

Love your den scene with the window, Pat!

Sarah Biswabic said...

Your card is gorgeous!
bbiswabic@new.rr.com

Lois said...

That chair was made for paper-piecing. Nice little guy get-away you created.

Jane said...

I love how you created such a nice relaxing scene!!! Great card :)

Donna Ellis said...

Hi, Pat - lovely new stamp sets by MF! So unique, and great images. I especially like your take with the "In My Den" home decor - LOL - great wall paper and pretty upholstery on the chair. I would not have thought of that. The clock is pretty, too, matching your window. Really pretty card!

stamping sue said...

gorgeous!!! love all the DP's used to accent your card.
stamping sue
http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

Sue D said...

I like the little scene you created!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely fabulous scene you've created. Love your wallpaper!

wannabcre8tive said...

I am loving this room with a view. Great job.

stampingbowd said...

Lovely den scene! I love how you used the window die! I tried to add a window but my die is the LARGE and it was too big...love that you were able to use yours, makes such a pretty card!

Unknown said...

Love the view! Great card

MariLynn said...

What a pretty paper pieced chair. Love how you added the window so we could see what was outside your den!!

Ravengirl said...

A lovely scene! Great work!

Winnie and Patty said...

Pat--I love your scene on this wonderful card! I can't believe you had the perfect BG paper for the floor and wallpaper! Great card! TFS

Kathy Bradley said...

Pat,
I love the scene you created - very cute! And, I love your wallpaper and upholstered chair!

mariko said...

Such a cozy card! The window with the view is a perfect touch!

marg0006 said...

Great scenery card. LOve the window.

marg0006 at verizon dt net

Kate said...

What a wonderful setting! Beautiful card.

Rosy Newlun said...

Very welcoming room scene!

An'Jenic G. said...

Such a relax card. I would love to sit in this room with a that view. TFS AJ-

Unknown said...

Beautiful, relaxing card.

loulou said...

What a fantastic scene. The patterned papers are such perfect choices. cheers Linda