Friday, January 11, 2013

Paper Bag Flowers

Truthfully I didn't know there were still paper bags. It's been many years since our groceries were loaded into paper bags. So many school books covered with those bags over the years. So anyways the Tutorial Time Challenge at Speedy TV is to make these flowers out of paper bags. Click on Challenge 31 for the tutorial. I didn't have a paper bag so I used a heavy tissue paper to die cut my flowers. I'm not sure what the paper was but the cool thing was it shriveled up when I hit it with the heat tool to speed the drying time up. The background was in my stash. I didn't have any buttons so I used large rhinestones. They were sprayed with first Walnut Ink. Then with Glimmer Mists Jazz Blue and Gold. Go on over and add your card. You could win a great stamp set.


Stamps - MFP a HC - Fabulous Dogs

5 comments:

Davi said...

Pat I love the way your flowers turned out! So pretty with the beautiful background :)

Kathy Bradley said...

Pat,
Oooh, so pretty - the BG DP is lovely and your flowers turned out perfect!

Lagene said...

Lovely card! Beautiful flowers!

stampingbowd said...

Pat, this is really cool! I really want to try a paper bag flower after seeing the samples! Your card is lovely!

Anonymous said...

Super beautiful flowers....isn't it fun to see what happens.....by accident?